BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Viva la France

I’ve been the worst blogger of late, but this time I think I’ve got a good excuse! I’ve been in France for 3 weeks, and I’m heading to Greece tomorrow morning. Sorry ‘bout not letting you know, but I thought what’s the use, I only really have 3 readers. I’ll try to get on again soon, that is if I can find another internet café.
Apparently in Greece you’re not allowed to have any medicine, is that true? I need to know, ‘cause we don’t want to break the law! xx Peppercorn Swirls

3 comments:

Lexi said...

u have way more than 3! I've just been away so I missed your last post!

Abby. said...

Awesome! :) I've always wanted to go to Greece!
And hm I didn't know that!
HAVE FUN!
xx,
~Abby~

Madalyn Elizabeth said...

Sorry I never comment on your blog! If it helps though I read it every time I log on! Have fun! xxLiz