BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

That’s how it’s supposed to be

Ya’ll probably know this already, but for those who don’t, I only blog twice a month & there’s a good reason for that: I suck at bloggin’. I can never find anything good or interesting to write ‘bout, plus I’m a very lazy person. Right now I’m layin’ on my bed with a laptop on my lap & a packet of potato chips. I’m surprised I’m not obese. Oh hey, I just discovered a block of year-old chocolate on the floor! Nom nom nom. Yeh, that’s the life man.
At the moment, I’m finding it difficult to blog even once a month. I’m so boring & lack in enthusiasm. I don’t consider this a chore, I just find it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. See, I’m borin’ you right now. I think I’ll leave. Good day. xx Peppercorn Swirls

3 comments:

Abby. said...

I guess some people are just born to be bloggers and some aren't. Lol.
I would tell you what to blog about, but I suck at thinking of things to blog about. When it comes time for a post, I always decide what to do last minute. Sorry. :/
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Miss Shivi said...

Perhaps this just isn't the right hobby for you..? Try tumblr perhaps?