BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yay Me!

I received an award from Blaize. Should I do it? I think I should...

Ok, so like all blog awards, this one comes with a few conditions:
1) Thank whoever gave this to you
2) Copy award
3) Post it in your blog
4) Tell us 7 things your readers don’t know
5) Link 7 new bloggers
6) Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7) Keep being awesome

Seven Things:
#1 I hate writin’ lists such as this cuhz I never know what to write
#2 I’ve the artistic ability of a stick
#3 I’m terrified of horses. Bad memories..
#4 I have another blog, but it’s private & I haven’t given the URL to anyone.. yet.
#5 I’ve broken my left leg twice, my right once, my left arm twice, and my left foot once. I’m accident-prone.
#6 My birthday’s on Halloween.
#7 I grew up on a sunflower farm. Seriously.

The new winners:
BB of B-Bei
Trinity of Trixx.
Lauranne of Defragment
Laney of Quenchant of the Curious
Ashley of She Smiles, She Writes.
Bronte of Missy La La Land
Chloe of Beautifully New
Have fun :) xx Peppercorn Swirls

2 comments:

T R I N I T Y . said...

teehee- *yay me*! umh thanx.

Áine said...

Congrats on the award! :) A sunflower farm,cool.