BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Peppercorn is Back From Her Four-Week Hiatus

I’ve discovered this new thing where I only post twice a month. Like I say in every post: It’s due to my laziness. I’ve changed “Fortnitely Express” to “Monthly Express”. It doesn’t have the same taste as the initial, but that doesn’t bother me! Now, to commence on today’s post...

Epic Stuffs About Me:
I bleached my hair – again. I’m gunna be forever blonde. But I’m not workin’ up to the “blonde reputation”.
I divorced my husband.
Nah, just jokin’. The latter didn’t actually happen. I’m only 15.
I shattered my knee during bungee jumpin’ in Tassie. It’s epic. I lost my footing & a heavy rock fell on it. Ouch.
I started reading other blogs. A few are: Frangipani Princess, Live. Laugh. Love., *this daisy, Kissable 94. They are awesome.
One of my oldest friends, Ann, moved to Urunga (a hole) 2 days ago. So sad. I think I’m gunna cry. *sob*
I want a tattoo. Friends keep sayin’ that after I get 1, I wouldn’t want it no more. Well what I say to that is: When I turn 18, I’ll prove y’all wrong!
Dislocated my shoulder bone. Had to get needles. It all hurt. I’m turnin’ out to be such a klutz!
One of my besties is sick. Her twin sis told me she’s in hospital with a bad flu. Haven’t spoken or visited her yet. I hope it’s not the swine flu influenza. I really, really, really, hope she gets better. Very soon. xx Peppercorn Swirls

Edit: I need to add something – I broke my right pinkie (little finger). On Monday 17th. It hurt so bad! Owwwh.

0 comments: