BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

All the things I am

At this exact moment in my life, I am a...

Daughter
Sister
Granddaughter
Cousin
Niece
Friend
Buddy
An Australian
Camper
Student
Lover
An occasional fighter
Someone's future lover
Footy lover
Crush
City-dweller
Country-lover
Chemistry lab partner
Food tech partner
Blog writer
Blog reader
Slave to homework
Lover of True Blood
Part-time worker
Sometime-bitch
Debutante ball partner
Crazy kid
Serious young adult
Gym junkie
Frequent insomniac
Lover of sneakers
Hater of jackets
Peace-maker
Heart-breaker
Skateboarder
Recovering Lost addict
Confident grown-up-in-the-making
Scared, confused little girl

That's me. Who and what are you? xx Peppercorn Swirls

1 comments:

Abby. said...

I am...
a sister
a daughter
a granddaughter
a great-granddaughter
a cousin
a niece
an American
a good student
a blogger
a blog-reader
a mature teengaer
an 8th grader
a best friend
a summer lover
a soap opera lover
Lover of House, Flash Forward, American Idol, Desperate Housewives and 10 Things I hate about you.
A Lee DeWyze worshiper
a book lover
random person in the room you never notice
skinny blonde; but don't judge
thinker
hates sports

and whatever else you want me to be.
xx,
~Abby~