BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It’s not MY fault I don’t like her

Today I got a lecture on what a bad sister I was:

Teacher: “Yeah! I swim an hour a day. I’m really fit you know.”
Class: -ahem-
Jay: “I started swimming when I was eleven.”
Random Guy: “What?! I learnt to swim when I was like four.”
Me: “LOL, I could swim when I was five.”
Jay: “Well that’s different..”
Me: “How? Even my sister can swim! And she’s like……”
Class: “FAIL, AWW.”
Me: “Shut up, I’m trying to think how old she is, she’s in.. umm..”
Teacher: “Oh the forgotten sister of yours. Shameful Pepper.”
Anne: “AHAH, LIKE EIGHT?”
Me: “OMG OMG! I KNOW! She’s ten this year.”
xx Peppercorn Swirls

3 comments:

Abby. said...

Haha! This is funny! I'm the exact opposite though, I always know how old everyone in my family is. ;) I'm quite a freak though.
xx,
~Abby~

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

Yeah, it's not like I don't know how old my sis is... She's 11 no, 12. Hahah, gawd I can even remember the birthdays of my immediate family. Bad, Sir Miffington!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Hey Peps
I was walking through your school yesterday (don’t ask why) and it looks so cool with the new car park. I would definitely transfer to it if it wasn’t a concrete slab.
(Yes, I know about the pineapple incident.)

xx Blaize.