BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happiness is overrated

This is an overdue award from a few weeks ago, given by the Trinity of Just My Other Blog. Now I’m gonna do what I’ve been doin’ a lot lately – accept an award by writing a list! Yew. 10 things that make me happy. :)

+ Friends and family
+ Internet :D :D
+ Glee marathons
+ Weekends + sleeping in
+ Finding national Brokencyde fans
+ Anime. Any anime or manga is good
+ Sunny days free of clouds
+ Food, especially
+ Receiving emails, comments, etc.
+ Hanging with the family for a day & havin’ a picnic!

That was quick. Should I do what Trinna did? I think I should. Yep. Paste this onto YOUR blog! Yes, YOU! Anyone can. Or even comment with your list! xx Peppercorn Swirls

ps. I've missed placed the award (picture). Oops.

0 comments: