BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hear it. Play it. Watch it. See it.

Four random things I think everybody should love.

1) Selena Gomez’s debut. (Actually, it’s Selena Gomez AND THE SCENE but come one – what kind of a band name is that?!) The songs on it are electro-pop, mainly. My favourites are Naturally and Crush, which isn’t that original of me, I know. But those songs rock.
2) Rebubbled. Go play it; it’s addictively evil. Basically, there are bubbles floating about the screen which you must pop using a random chain thing, or else they’ll kill you. (Which they do a lot.)
3) Glee. Now, when I say this, keep in mind that I’m as mainstream as the “popular” kids, FTB, and all that. But this show is pure genius. Addictive, really.
4) Paranormal Activity. It’s the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in ages. Go watch it for a major laugh – it’s no where near scary! All you see in the movie are two people lying in bed, the only scary part being where they get out :O. xx Peppercorn Swirls

1 comments:

Miss Shivi said...

Couldn't agree more about Glee!

I've yet to see Paranormal Activity, kinda wishing I'd gone and seen it with my friends because now I'll have to watch it at home one my own and I'm such a chicken I'll probably wet mysself xD